“After 10 days, I shed 8.5 lbs and my husband shed 10. We had been traveling, and not living the “cleanest of lifestyles”, so maybe had more to shed than normal. Grateful for better nights sleep and all the compliments that I look as good as I feel.”
NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO FEEL BETTER THAN EVER.
Why not give your body a chance to reset, restore and de-stress?
The Nourishing Cleanse is a simple, gentle, detox program you can make your own. It is easily adjusted to 10, 20, or 30 days, whichever you prefer.
It emphasizes very healing foods that naturally detoxify and rejuvenate the body, mind & spirit.
The 85-page (.pdf) guidebook includes complete instructions, inspiration, and easy recipes for the delicious, nutrient-rich foods you will enjoy on this healing journey. The Nourishing Cleanse is easily adapted for meat eaters, vegetarians, and vegans alike. It is gluten free and dairy free. It is also WAPD, GAPS, SCD, BED, and Paleo-friendly.
I use this particular Cleanse with my clients for four primary reasons –
• You eat well! No starvation or harsh extremes.
• You learn first-hand which foods serve you well and which do not.
• The planning is done for you. With a little prep, you can’t go wrong!
• Safe and beneficial for all. Soothes and heals every body.
Cleanses have gotten a bad rap.
Somewhere along the way, cleanses became harsh, extreme endeavors. “Eat only raw fruit! Drink only juice! Spend a month chugging water with cayenne pepper!”. These approaches are expensive, often dangerous, and built on faulty nutrition. Instead, feast on easy, nutrient-dense foods and your body will have the resources to do what it is meant to do – heal itself.
“Funny how a cup of warm broth in the morning takes the “ritual” place of coffee and it feels good.”
How is the Nourishing Cleanse different?
The Nourishing Cleanse works with your body to leave you feeling satiated, nourished, and light. Most importantly, the meal plan supports healthy blood sugar, which, in turn, will regulate hormones, sleep, inflammation, and scores of other body processes. By contrast, most other cleanses spike and plummet your blood sugar, which can create or worsen health issues. All of your nutritional needs will be met while you give your body the rest it needs to slough off years of toxins.
The Nourishing Cleanse is a one-two punch: detoxify the accumulated “junk” in the body, while healing past damage. Ten days can reset the clock on chronic inflammation, and give your body a chance to rest and restore any areas that need help. Your body knows what to do; this cleanse gives it the resources to get to work.
The Nourishing Cleanse plan is flexible and easy to integrate into your daily life. It includes complete instructions for following The Nourishing Cleanse, plus all the recipes for the delicious, easy-to-prepare broths, soups, juices, and other foods you’ll enjoy. There’s even a grocery list to help you shop for recommended foods and kitchen staples. It was designed to be easy to implement—no matter your lifestyle or busy schedule.
Unlike other cleanses, the Nourishing Cleanse approach is centered on educating you, so you can take control of your health. All of the inspiration, resources, recipes and support are provided, while you learn nourishing recipes and develop the skills to cleanse and heal your body. It will entice you back into the kitchen to prepare the broths, soups, juices and cultured foods you need to nourish yourself.
“My sleep has been so much more restful, according to my FitBit, which has been terrific.”
The Nourishing Cleanse has the potential to:
• Drastically increase energy levels, vitality and health
• Rid your body of years (or decades) worth of old toxins
• Create better digestion, clearer thinking, and emotional well-being
• Reduce inflammation, allergies, aches and pains
• Leave you feeling cleansed and renewed
The 80-page guidebook includes:
• The Nourishing Cleanse Pillars
• The Nourishing Cleanse Protocol
• “Cleanse Approved” Foods Reference List
• “Cleanse Avoid” Foods Reference List
• How To Adapt the Cleanse to Specific Diets
• How To Support Your Cleanse
• Journal, Affirmations, Intentions and Visualization
• Cleanse Food Journal
• Cleanse Prep Calendar and Tips
• Sample 10-Day Calendar & Shopping Lists
• Grocery Guide
• Supplies List
• Resources: Books, Websites, Products & More
• 50+ Delicious Cleanse Approved Recipes!
And I did mention that while you are cleansing you WILL be eating well. Here are some of the 50+ recipes included with the Cleanse:
• Green Savory Smoothie
• Classic Chicken Soup
• Slow-cooked Pulled Turkey
• Chicken Soup with Ginger, Lemongrass & Coconut Milk
• Garlic Soup
• Spinach Soup with Garlic & Lemon
• Cream of Winter Squash Soup
• Grass-fed Beef Pot Roast with Root Vegetables
• Alaskan Halibut with Lemon & Artichoke Hearts
• Slow-cooked Beef& Veggie Soup
• Green Juice
• Chicken, Beef & Bone Broth
• Homemade Ginger Tea
• Cultured Vegetables and Beet Kvass
• Nori Wraps
• Spiced Vanilla Chia Pudding …and many more!
Is your mouth watering yet? Sounds pretty darn good doesn’t it?
Purchase it once and cleanse as many times as you want for years to come. It’s an investment in your health and nutritional savvy!
The program is yours for just $49.
“We’ve had a good run of this and have seen results! Many things will be incorporated into our daily eating going forward!”
In our increasingly toxic world, cleansing provides a much needed healing respite. Take a break from your old food patterns and emerge inspired, healed, and re-energized.
HELLO THERE! PLEASE READ ME IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO PURCHASE THE NOURISHING CLEANSE: Upon payment, you will be redirected to a page with a link to download the Nourishing Cleanse guidebook in PDF format.
Interested in the health benefits of a cleanse, but don’t want to go it alone? Perhaps you’re interested in the camaraderie and support of a group cleanse? Click here for details about my Nourishing Cleanse Group Program beginning April 9, 2018.